Wednesday, September 01, 2010

These Days


I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking these days
These days
These days I seem to think a lot about the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had the chance to


I stopped my rambling
I don't do too much gambling these days
These days
These days I seem to think about how all the changes came about my ways
And I wonder if I'd see another highway


And if I seem to be afraid to live the life that I have made in song
It's just that I've been losing
So long


I've stopped my dreaming
I won't do too much scheming these days
These days
These days I sit on cornerstones and count the time in quarter tones to ten


Please don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them.

Metro'da dinlerken sözlerini aydınlanma yaşadım, ne güzelmiş sözleri de melodisi de. Çok sevdim.

No comments: